Tuesday, August 27, 2024

[Theqoo] Baekhyun - Hello, World | Official Trailer

 


Theqoo: 백현 (BAEKHYUN) Hello, World | Official Trailer

- The quality is insane. I got goosebumps.


- Crazy, what’s with the quality. Is it the title track at the end? I’m fcking looking forward to it.


- Woah the quality is good though.


- Woah his acting. I’m looking forward to the song.


- The quality is insane. I wonder if it’s title track or b-side at the end. The song is so good.


- Woah the trailer is interesting.


- I’m impressed.


- Trust-to-listen Baekhyun.


- The trailer is interesting. It’s like a movie.


- The trailer is so cool. He put so much efforts into it.


- I like it so much. Just walk in the R&B path…


- What’s with the quality???????? What’s with his face????? What’s with his acting????? What’s with the song????? Ah really the quality??? face??? I’m fcking anticipating.


- What’s with the quality, he is so handsome.


- This is awesome.


- The song at the end gives me Colde vibe and it turns out everyone thinks the same.


- The trailer  is well made. I didn’t know 4 minutes passed as I was really hooked on it.


- Baekhyun doesn’t even age.


- Woah it’s not official MV, but trailer? And Baekhyun doesn’t age too.


- I’m looking forward to the album even more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.