Thursday, September 12, 2024

[YouTube] Baekhyun as guest on Donor-hyeong/Shootbro

Image


- I'm not a fan of Baekhyun-ssi. I didn't know that he has such a healthy and good mindset. He is dutiful to his parents. I think I'll become a fan.

- And I wonder which ampoule and cream are???

- Baekhyun-nim's thoughts are deep and I want to learn that from him. It's really admirable how he is still working hard at his position in the industry. I hope he's happy. 

- I can feel the maturity of a person who has lived working diligently. He's cool.

- Baekhyun is lovely.

- It's been long time since I saw Byun Baekhyun. It's good to see him again. His title tracks were all good. 

- Who would hate someone with face and personality like Baekhyun? He was so popular during his school days for a reason.

- He is so handsome.

- Aside being an idol singer, he is really cool as a person to person. I  really want to learn from him.

- His personally is 'handsome' too.

- I enjoyed the episode. It's nice to see his cool side.

- Baekhyun's mom must be really happy to look at her son. The son is doing so well, is dutiful, mentally healthy, already so successful, but still keeps improving and has ambitions. Isn't it an ideal son that all moms want..

- Woah he's attractive. I'm not sure if it's because we are the same age that our sense of humor is kind of matching. It was so funny.

- He can't help but being successful with such mindset.

- Best husband material... how. 

- Baekhyun is an artist as a singer, but he is good at variety show. It's a pity that he cannot be seen often on screen, but it's good that he enjoys his life. 

- I thought Baekhyun-nim was just playful, but I fell for his deep thoughts. Baekhyun hwaiting!

- He has nice personality.

- I used to see him very often on variety shows during their peak. Didn't see him much lately and I thought he wanted to focus on only singing and performing. After watching, it seems that he is still successful and looking good. He's such a heavenly celebrity.

- He's so good at talking and his mature beauty is daebak. How can his personality be so nice?

- The charm of mature beauty.

- Baekhyun-nim, it's good to see you after long time.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.