Tuesday, September 10, 2024

[Theqoo] Baekhyun surpassed 1 million sales within first week for 'Hello, World'

Image


- Woah daebak. He's selling so well as soloist. Congratulations.

- Congratulations, congratulations!

- Daebak. The songs are fcking good. Congratulations on 1 million sales.

- It's awesome.

- Woah he's selling so well. Congratulations.

- Baekhyun's popularity is persistent.

- It's insane. Congratulations, congratulations. I like his songs.

- All of his released albums have good quality. Not a fan but I also searched and listened.

- Woah it's amazing. Congratulations.

- Looking at this, it only happen when you treat fans well first.

- The album is really good.

- His songs are good. It's my style.

- It's really good to see how he still constantly works hard and improves even though it has been many years since his debut. He is promoting well but I want to see him more often, please release more songs.

- The entire album is good.

- Woah he's still that popular.

- 'Woo', 'Good Morning' and 'Rendez-Vous' are good.

- He's so good at his main job.

- His songs are good. I like them all.

- Baekhyun is handsome. Congratulations!

- I listened to his new song yesterday for the first time and I keep replaying it. It's good.

- Not a fan, but his songs are good, so I always pay attention to his new releases.

- Congratulations! 'Rendez-Vous' is good.

- Oh Ezreal-ssi.

- I hope my idol could achieve this someday too.

- Woah his fanbase is strong.

- It's only possible when you are good at you main job. Anyway, congrats, song is good.

- Woah so powerful.







어제 노래 첨듣고 계속 듣고있어 노래 좋더라 ㅊㅋㅊㅋ




진짜 저 연차에도 계속 노력해서 발전하는 거 너무 진짜 보기 좋음 활동 중이지만ㅋㅋ 더 자주자주 보고 싶음 노래 많이 내주길





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.