Tuesday, September 3, 2024

[Daum] Baekhyun - Hello, World | Coming Soon To Your Playlist



Daum: Baekhyun released Highlight Medley 

- 'Truth Be Told' sounds good to me. For the rest, I think I need to listen to full songs.

- The songs have different vibes though.

- Am I the only one that likes all the songs?

- I like one of the songs.

Daum: I think Baekhyun's music sense is so good

- Baekhyun's albums are good.

- He is good at picking songs.

- 'Good Morning' sounds so good.

- His music sense is good... same for his esthetic sense.

- Insane... pleasure to my ears.

Daum: I think Baekhyun's title song will sound good

- As soon as I heard the beat, I was like it is the one. It sounds good. For b-side tracks, 'Rendez-Vous' and Colde's sound good.

- I think I will like the Colde's one also.

'Rendez-Vous' sounds so good.

- I feel like I will like the title track the most even though I just heard a snippet of it.

'Rendez-Vous' hits me straight in the feels the most.

- Heol, I like all except for Colde's song.

> Heol I like other songs as well, but Colde's sounds really good.

- Honestly all the songs sound insane.

- Heol I have to agree on Colde's and 'Rendez-Vous'.

- I listened to all and my favorite is still 'Rendez-Vous'. 

- I look forward to 'Good Morning' the most. 

- All the songs are my favorite. The first album that does that to me.

Daum: Which Baekhyun's song (from Highlight Medley) you like the most?

- 'Woo' and 'Cold Heart'.

- 'Rendez-Vous'.

- 'Pineapple Slice'. The beat is cool.

- 'Truth Be Told' for me.

- 'Truth Be Told' and 'Good Morning'.

- 'Rendez-Vous' and 'Good Morning', but I like 'Pineapple Slice' the most.

- 'Truth Be Told' and 'Woo'.

- 'Rendez-Vous'.

- 'Truth Be Told' and 'Cold Heart'.

- I liked 'Truth Be Told' as soon as I heard of it, but after few listens, I changed to 'Pineapple Slice'.

- 'Good Morning' and 'Rendez-Vous'.

'Truth Be Told'.

- As expected of title track 'Pineapple Slice'.

- Based on highlight medley only then 'Truth Be Told', but 'Rendez-Vous' is my most favorite.

- 'Cold Heart'.

- 'Good Morning' and 'Truth Be Told'.

- 'Cold Heart' and title track.

Theqoo:

- I just listened to it and again the songs are well picked this time too.

- The 3rd song is my type.

- 'Cold Heart' sounds good. I like R&B album.

- As expected of title song. The beat is insane.

- Woah the songs are all good. 

- The 2nd song sounds good.

- He's good at selecting songs. I want to hear full version soon.

- Finally it's here. Trust-to-listen singer to an R&B fan like me.

- The songs are insane. I want to hear full version of 'Good Morning' and 'Rendez-Vous' now.

- 'Rendez-Vous' studio version is really good.

- 'Woo' sounds so good.

- Really R&B for life.

- He's trust-to-listen vocalist.

- Once again the album is good.

- I'm so curious of 'Pineapple Slice'.

- Woah the songs are all good. He has improved. Amazing. Fcking huge anticipation.

- 'Truth Be Told' and 'Cold Heart' are insane.

- I'm really a person of cultural toadyism and only listen to Pop music, but WOODZ and Baekhyun's albums are trust-to-listen. My most favorite song so far is 'Love Again' and I think 'Truth Be Told' is my type. 

-  I listened to Baekhyun's 'Bambi' by chance yesterday and I was wondering when he would release another solo album, it turns out he's releasing one soon.

- Trust-to-listen Baekhyun's songs.

- I think he put a lot of efforts into the songs. I can't wait to hear full version.

- The songs are better than I expected though?










Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.