Monday, August 19, 2024

[Theqoo] Baekhyun - Concept Film | Hello Ver

 



Theqoo백현 (BAEKHYUN) Concept Film | Hello Ver. 'Hello, World - The 4th Mini Album' 


- Woah it’s just so fcking good.

- The beat sounds good. I’m curious which song is that.


- My expectation goes up after watching the concept film.


- It’s insane. I want to hear the song so badly.


- It’s insane. I’m so curious about the song. Visual and vibe combo. The BGM sounds good already.


- Is it a b-side track?


- The concept is great.


- Ah I’m looking forward to it. I want to hear the album so badly.


- After listening to the BGM beat, I’m looking forward to it and also other songs.


- Is the BGM title track? Huge anticipation.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.