Tuesday, September 10, 2024

[Daum/Instiz] Baekhyun album reviews (part 5)

Image

Daum: (Compiled)

- Baekhyun's new songs, title track, 'Rendez-Vous' and 'Truth Be Told' are fcking good. I'm still not sure about the rest, I need to hear them more.

- Baekhyun's new album is fcking good. Just after 2 listens and it's on my playlist now. I like 'Truth Be Told' and 'Cold Heart' the most, but the title track and 'Rendez-Vous' come across my mind the most.

- Baekhyun's songs are so good. They are my style. I listened to the whole album and I like the title track the most. But it seems it's not general public friendly at all. I personally like songs that are not popular to the general public. I liked 'R U Ridin' in his Candy album.

- Baekhyun's 'Cold Heart' is fcking fcking good. It's like movie OST.. It would drive me crazy if it's BGM of scene with male and female characters.

- How can Baekhyun's 'Woo' sound so good? I like the part ~something different~ so much, his pronunciation at that part is so good.

- Baekhyun's 'Cold Heart' and 'Truth Be Told'. It's like songs for self-insert fanfics. 'Cold Heart' sounds like in a gang movie. 'Truth Be Told' is more of daily life.

- Baekhyun's rendez something song is good. I liked 'Love Again' and 'Love Scene' and now this song is good. I only like this song from his new album.

- I'm not a fan, but I like Baekhyun's songs, so whenever he releases songs, I'll listen and add only good ones on my playlist.

Daum: I prefer Baekhyun's new album to his 3rd album

OP: Not really a fan because I just like his voice color so much that I listen to his songs. For the 3rd album, the vibe of "I'm good at singing, right?" is strong. I like 'Love Scene' out of the album. For this new album, when I listen to it for the first time, I was like "why there is no good songs?", but after several listens, I really like 'Pineapple Slice', 'Cold Heart' and 'Truth Be Told'. Also the 2nd album was so good to the extent I was truly amazed. This new album has trendy vibe...? FYI my most favourite Baekhyun's songs are 'Underwater' and 'Young'.

- Oh I feel the same. The new album is really trendy.

- I really like 'Young' too. Still, this new album is fcking good.

- I feel like he is being more relaxed (in terms of vocals) and I like it.

- 'Love Scene', 'Cry For Love' and 'Privacy' in the 3rd album were all fcking good though.

- I like the way he expressed like "I'm good at singing, right". I think the 2nd album is a masterpiece too, but I love how he let us hear his vocals in 3rd album. 

- I also like this new album more than the 3rd album and I like it as much as the 2nd album. 'Truth Be Told' is insane.

- My first time seeing a person mentioning 'Young'. I like 'Young' so fcking much too.

- Same taste as me. 'Cold Heart' and 'Truth Be Told' are really so good.

Instiz: 

- Baekhyun's albums are always masterpieces. 'Woo' is so good. But I also like 'Cold Heart'. But 'Rendez-Vous' is good too.

- 'Rendez-Vous' became my most favourite Baekhyun's b-side. 'Love Again', you worked hard. I'm going with 'Rendez-Vous' from now. 

- Baekhyun's song called 'Rendez-Vous'is so good, is it new song? The title track is my type too. Is there any Baekhyun's fan can recommend me songs with mood like this...

- Woah I think I have heard of 'Rendez-Vous' a lot somewhere. It brings me the vibe of 'Underwater' and 'Bungee' in his old 'Candy' album. The song is so good.

- If Baekhyun releases 'Rendez-Vous' live clip properly, it would earn good responses. It has the highest number of likes and the ranking is just after the title track. Anyway the song is good.

- I want to hear Baekhyun's 'Rendez-Vous' on music show.

- I like Baekhyun recently. Suddenly I wanted to start listening to his albums from the 1st album that I listened to all of them. Honestly more than half of the songs are like vocal show time.









Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.