Monday, September 9, 2024

[Daum] Baekhyun album reviews (part 4)


Image


- You need to listen to Baekhyun's 'Pineapple Slice' several times. It's good. 

- For real, (title track) sounds so-so at first, but it gets better after few listens. 

- Baekhyun's songs are good. I keep replaying 'Pineapple Slice' since yesterday.

- Baekhyun's 'Pineapple Slice' sounds fcking so-so at my first listen and I thought I couldn't feel it. But, when I suddenly listened to it again, it's so good.

- 'Pineapple Slice', the more you listen to it, the better is it, seriously.

- Baekhyun's 'Rendez-Vous' is good. His only song I like since 'UN Villages '. It's fcking good.

- Baekhyun's 'Cold Heart' is so good. It drives me crazy.

- I also like 'Cold Heart' the most. I got immersed as it sounds emotional.

- Baekhyun's solo genres are really diverse. This new song is completely different from 'Candy'.

*Which Baekhyun's new song is good? Please let me know

- The title track for me honestly.

- 'Woo'

- 'Good Morning', 'Rendez-Vous'

- 'Good Morning', 'Rendez-Vous' for me.

- Listened to the whole album and my picks are 'Good Morning', 'Rendez-Vous'.

- 'Woo' is good.

- 'Good Morning' and 'Rendez-Vous'

- 'Cold Heart'

- 'Rendez-Vous' is the best.

- 'Cold Heart' and the title track for me, but whole album is good.

- 'Woo'

- 'Cold Heart', 'Pineapple Slice'

- With all my confidence I'm shouting to 'Cold Heart'.

- 'Cold Heart', 'Woo', title track.

- I'm telling you that my pick changes every time I listen.

- 'Cold Heart', please listen to 'Cold Heart'.

- 'Rendez-Vous'.

- 'Woo' is the best.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.