Wednesday, May 10, 2023

[Theqoo] Baekhyun's birthday advertisement on KIA Tigers Champions Field Ad

Image

Theqoo: 

- This is fcking funny, my eyes kept going toward the ad board. Wish you a happy birthday, 92-er Byun Baekhyun!

- Our (baseball match) rating is very good. Idol fans, put your ads here!

- The ad board is really eye-catching while watching the show lol Hope my idol has ads there too.

- Honestly a baseball match lasts for 2-3 hours, so it's great to put ads there. Let's do this for my bias too.

- KBO League's rating is all-time No.1. Please give it a lot of attention and love.

- My husband asked me who was he, he asked every time the ad board was shown lol 

- Rather than bus or subway ad, this ad here attracts more concentration. 

- Not a fan but I learnt Baekhyun-ssi's birthday May 6.

- This is effective.

- My family asked who was BaekHyunAh (t/n: the message is "Baekhyun-ah, I love you") and it was so funny

- Now Baekhyun-ssi needs to come to throw the first pitch.

- I'm KIA fan, and it's so funny to see Baekhyun's birthday ad board all the time. Who thought of this idea?

- KIA fans learnt Baekhyun's birthday.

- It's such a pity that my bias's birthday is during the off season.

- There must be more idol ads in the future.

- Baekhyun is totally a victory fairy.

- Victory fairy Baekhyun-nim, please come to throw the first pitch.

- Today thank you for cheering KIA won. I'm so happy. Please come to throw the first pitch.

- Baekhyun's ad board is eye-catching. Since you became a victory fairy, you should come and throw the first pitch.

- I'm a muggle but I learnt Baekhyun's birthday today.

- Our rating is good and our ad board is big too. Welcome to put ads here!

- I was mad watching the match, but I feel good to see refreshing idol face.

- My dad asked who was Baekhyun. He thought his last name is Baek and his first name is Hyun. The ad effect is good though.

- It's a win-win for all.

- Please put more ads here. It's nice to keep seeing handsome friends. Baekhyun-ssi, happy birthday!

- My dad said Baekhyun looked pretty and wondered how could Baekhyun be a baseball player ... and my dad thought Baekhyun was a rookie player. 

- My family was watching the baseball match and asked who was Baekhyun. KIA match's rating is high so the impact is good.

- The topic is hot, it's KIA and Lotte, so it's even more daebak. It was so funny. I was having meal and watching and my dad asked what was Baekhyun, was he a player.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.