Thursday, May 11, 2023

[Youtube] Baekhyun pretended to be jealous over fans raising ‘I Love You’ slogan for other artists at Lovesome festival




YouTube:

Baekhyun: I heard you guys folded <Byun Baekhyun> (part of the slogan) and showed only the <I love you> part when other artists on stage, is it correct? 

Fans: Yes!!!

Baekhyun: So are you going say ~I love you~ to everyone? Should I leave? I’m leaving now!


[+1.5k] Just a passer-by Monbebe… but uhm Byun Baekhyun, I love you.


[+894] This day every time Baekhyun said something, I looked around and all the ladies were exploding and laughing...It's true. Everyone looked so happy.


[+624] Can laughing sound be that heart-fluttering?


[+342] I believe fans would think that he would compliment them for cheering up other artists, that’s why they confidently replied ~Yes~ but they received his affectionate jealously as an reward lol


[+95] Meanwhile his word choice is insane. If it were me, I’d say ~Are you going to say I love you to anyone?~ but instead he said ~(Are you going to say I love you) to everyone?~ so that other artists wouldn’t feel bad. As expected he’s pro.

(t/n: the word he used sounds with a nuance of everyone, while the other sounds like anyone randomly)


[+87] I think fans would still raise slogan with the I Love you part next times. Baekhyun was jealous? Haha isn’t it exciting?


[+65] In the meantime, I feel that it's really gentle and considerate of him to say "to everyone" rather than “to anyone else”.


[+43] Jealous Baekhyun makes my heart flutter.


[+36] First tier idol is as expected different, just so different. I believe he would think that it was so beautiful and considerate of the fans to cheer for other artists, but he just pretended to be jealous. 


[+13] Handsome man’s jealousy… it’s so exciting.


[+8] They managed to make oppa jealous… hoot

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.