Saturday, February 11, 2023

[YouTube] Baekhyun covers '편지'('The Letter')


YouTube: Baekhyun covers '편지'('The Letter')

- He looks coolest when he sings. Baekhyun-nim, please sing for a long time. When I listen to Baekhyun-nim's songs, I receive so much comfort. 

- Baekhyun-ah, I wish you could read every single comment... I think many people gain more strength when they listen to your songs (of course including me). Please sing more and more good songs and let us hear the music you want to do! We will always wait for you. And we will forever support you in every path you go! Thank you for always singing for us. I miss you a lot.

- I like it so much that I have a chance to see 31-year-old Baekhyun singing like this. 31-year-old Baekhyun improves singing, cute and cool as always. Thanks for singing. In the future too, let's be together for a long time.

- His voice color is just... sentimental and it has a strong appeal, so people get hooked to his song. I like it so much that there is one more song I can hear from Baekhyun. Thank you.

- When I was a high school student, there was a period when I got addicted to this song and listened to it only every day. I remember I used to think it would be great if Baekhyun could sing this song, and I imagined I was listening to this song with Baekhyun's voice. I turned 28 years old now and I'm happy that I can hear Baekhyun singing this song. 10 years later, 20 years later, let's maintain our idol-fan relationship where we can support and love each other forever. Love you and thank you, Baekhyun-ah!

- He calmly expressed a written letter with words...the latter part, the lyrics get more emotional... I can only say that he expressed it so perfectly... It's so touching that the first video after he was discharged shows me how hard he practiced singing during that time. Please sing for a long time.

- It seems his singing skills have been improved... he is amazing. I got goosebumps as he delivered the emotion so well. I like it. I'm repeating it now.

- Solo albums with R&B, OSTs with ballad, then covers bring a different feel. He is such a good singer that shows the diversity in genres. Please sing more good songs in the future.

- He sings really so well. A person who touches heart through his songs. He is the best.

- Incredible talent along with incredible effort.

- His voice is definitely good, but it's nice that he can make people feel his sincerity for singing even at places where fans can't see.

- When on earth did he even breathe...? He sings so well.

- As expected of one-top Byun Baekhyun. Trust-to-listen Byun Baekhyun, please sing for the rest of your life.

- He sounds good when he covers old songs... do other songs too, please. He is so cool.

- I have been playing the song many times. The more I listen to the song, the more I like it.

- His voice volume and vocalization became more solid while we couldn't see each other. I think he can do a musical later.

- I got goosebumps with his vocal.

- I want to listen to all the songs in the world with Baekhyun's voice. He sings well and his voice color is nice too.

- The song touches my heart. Thank you, Baekhyun-nim.

- Going to and from school and commuting to work in my 10s and 20s are filled with Baekhyun's voice.

- This is my mom's favorite song and I like it so much that I can listen to it with my favorite voice.

- Byun Baekhyun has the masterpiece vocal.

- As expected, a singer who sings well will encourage and inspire fans. Byun Baekhyun is really good at singing. He's just so good.

- Did Baekhyun swallow a goat before he came back... how can he sing with vibrato so well like that...

- The calmness is the point, but I think he is still quite young to express it. He is still good at singing. He seems to be an idol...

- The way his singing style in this song is somehow similar to Lee Sora's. I hope Baekhyun covers Lee Sora's 'Track 9'.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.