Friday, February 10, 2023

[Theqoo] Baekhyun's new pictorial wearing Cartier


Theqoo: XX, XX, EXO Baekhyun's pictorials wearing Cartier

- Baekhyun stills look the same.

- I'm looking forward to Baekhyun's pictorial.

- Heol Baekhyun had a photoshoot right after he was discharged? He is so hardworking. Daebak!

- Baekhyun looks cool.

- Oh Baekhyun unexpectedly suits (Cartier) the most among the three pictorials.

- Baekhyun looks good with it.

- Baekhyun's hands are beautiful.

- Baekhyun's face looks the same as before. He doesn't change at all.

- I saved Baekhyun's photos. Thank OP.

- Baekhyun suits both gold and silver.

- Baekhyun-ah, I hope they release the photos as soon as possible. I want to see more.

- Baekhyun is insane.

- Baekhyun's hands are seriously pretty.

- Byun Baekhyun my man...

- Is it because Baekhyun's fingers are beautiful that he looks best with Cartier's rings...

- Baekhyun is awesome.

- Baekhyun-ah, I was waiting for you. Anyway, three of them came out great.

- Wow Baekhyun, as expected he's good at pictorial.

- Baekhyun does a pictorial right after he is discharged and he still looks the same. As expected of my pick.

- Baekhyun looks fcking good in the first photo.

- Baekhyun came out pure and fresh. He looks so young.

- Show me Baekhyun's hands...his hands





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.