Friday, February 10, 2023

[Twitter/Pann] Baekhyun opened Space to hear fans' voices + told fan not to drink much alcohol


Twitter: Baekhyun told a fan not to drink much alcohol when she said she was going to have a drink with friends

- I'm gonna drink alcohol only 6 times a week.

- I suddenly want to drink alcohol because of this.

- Oppa, I'll stop drinking alcohol starting today.

- If it were me, I would definitely not step out of my house if I heard this.

- I want to drink alcohol because of this man.

- Ahhh this is the most heart-fluttering thing ever.

- Guys... I'm Eri now.

- Fck seriously, me too... oppa, me too. Tell it to my face.

- Tell that to me directly!

- Twitter friends, please throw this at me whenever I drink alcohol.

- I don't listen to my mom's words, but Baekhyun's.

Pann: Baekhyun opened Twitter Space when he wanted to hear fans' voices

- It's my first time seeing such an idol.

- Wow It's my first time seeing an idol that opens Space.

- It's not that I like Baekhyun much, but he is really the legend in the idol world.

- Wow Baekhyun is just different.

- I'm a fan of another artist, but he makes my heart flutter.

- He has a fcking solid fanbase for a reason.

- I think he constantly treats fans well.

- Wow looks like it's worth stanning him...as you don't feel your money is being wasted.

- A man that lives giving his best...

- An idol who is doing everything except what he can't do.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.