Thursday, February 9, 2023

[Pann] Why is Baekhyun so popular? + Can Baekhyun fill up KSPO DOME alone?



Pann: Why is Baekhyun this popular?

OP: I wasn't at EXO generation, so I'm honestly curious that I asked. As soon as he was discharged, I feel like he completely got the spotlight. (t/n: OP was born in 2007)

- Because he is the Genius Idol.

- First of all, he dances well, sings well, and has many talents. He is the all-rounder. But he isn't only popular for those reasons. He treats fans extremely well. It's beyond your imagination. That's why he is still being talked about a lot and still so popular.

- He is good at his craft, treats fans well, and he is just straight up a born-to-be idol.

- Back then when I liked EXO, I didn't understand why Baekhyun was so popular because I didn't think he was that handsome, but I came to know why once I went to the concert... he is in a league of his own. I can feel that he takes every move carefully and seriously. It looks like he is gifted, but he also continuously shines throughout his talents. He is just different.

- He's one of a handful good male idol singers, dances well, takes good care of his fans, and he's always delighted.....

- I'm at EXO generation, since Monster era, his popularity is monopoly.

Pann: Can Baekhyun fill up KSPO DOME alone?

- Honestly aside from my own bias, I like Baekhyun too... I think he still can maintain his career even if he isn't in group.

- Honestly Baekhyun has a lot of wandeog* (fans that may leave fandom/no longer fangirling/fanboying but still like him), so it's possible. First of all, I'm going.

- I think he still can fill it up if he does 2 days.

- I think Baekhyun alone still can fill up Gocheok Sky Dome.

- He can do Gocheok Sky Dome.







Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.