Thursday, February 9, 2023

[Twitter] Baekhyun had a conversation with a fan's mother via Space



Twitter: Baekhyun had a conversation with a fan's mother via Space

- No, but Byun Baekhyun is such god. I got lost for words, how could such a baby idol be born?

- ..... Woah meanwhile he is so well-behaved...

- Seriously you are legendary, oppa.

- I stan.

- Insane!! Seriously he is seriously insane.... be the president!

- First-tier Leader is at another level as expected. His fan service is insane.

- Is this even real?

- This is interesting.

- He is so cute, isn't he?

- It was crazy. Seriously how could she even talk? If it were me, my voice would shake like a goat.

- Such a man he is... some people, take a look and learn!

- But seriously is this even possible? isn't he an idol? Apparently it turns out that his 'real name' is 'Idol' and his 'stage name' is 'Byun Baekhyun'?

- I'm suddenly interested in getting married?

- Seriously Byun Baekhyun is just different tsk tsk.

- I found the way he talks so familiar that I thought about what it was, it was like the voice of a kindergarten and elementary school teacher who responded to students' parents.

- Whenever Baekhyun laughs, he drives me crazy.

- I'm gonna get crazy. Isn't this straight up the virtual first meeting between the bride and bridegroom's families?

- Seriously he is so heartwarming. I've never seen a celebrity like this before. Is there a celebrity who allows you to enjoy indirect experiences of video call fansigns for free?

- Byun Baekhyun is really one of the most popular idols of his generation. It has to be written in biography.

- But he seriously makes me fcking flutter. It stranges though. Once he finished the conversation with the mother, his 'Hahaha' makes me flutter the most. What is it? Seriously my boyfriend vibe.

- My mom can also tell Baekhyun how much I like him...

- I suddenly feel warmer in my heart.

- As soon as he talked to the mother on the phone, the way he changed from a cute puppy-like tone to a manly well-mannered king-like tone just turned me into a real crazy b*tch.

- The corners of my mouth go up subconsciously.

- I envy... XX ya, you should do this too.

- He is reigning as the king of Kpop.

- I became a fan of Baekhyun starting today.

- How can he be so sweet? His life is the romance, seriously.

- My ears turn fcking red fck.

- It seems this oppa is interesting.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.