Monday, February 6, 2023

[Twitter] Baekhyun's Bubble message "Quick give me a hug"


Twitter:

Baekhyun's Bubble message: "For 3 consecutive weeks, cold, enteritis, and corona, I continuously got sick 1 (disease) each week... (quick give me a hug)...)"

- So unnies, please deal with the cold, enteritis, and corona. I'll hug oppa instead.

- (Quick give me a hug) I thought it was my twitter friend for real.

- He is really back.

- The parenthesis is insaneeeeee Virus jerks go to hell!

- "Quick give me a hug"???? he is flirting.

- This is idol.

- I'm gonna kill those viruses.

- King God comes back...

- He makes me suddenly want to do Bubble too.

- Fck! Oppa asked to give him a hug though. 

- Fck all the diseases in this world must be gone.

- Woah such a pro idol. Everyone please learn. He is popular for a reason.

…..ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ how can I give him a hug…

- I was wondering why everyone is suddenly cursing virus

- Well... I'm dying! please don't talk like that. I wanna cry,  I'm happy.

- Ah I want to do Bubble too.

- Ah seriously he's so awesome that I'm mad.

- Fck are 30-years-old men all cute like this?

- Baekhyun-ssi is so cute.

- Who is gonna buy me 1 year Bubble subscription as my birthday gift.

- The way he talks sound so much like my younger brother/sister that I was in panic.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.