Tuesday, February 21, 2023

[Theqoo] Even Baekhyun finds La Mer moisture cream is expensive


Theqoo: Even Baekhyun finds La Mer moisture cream is expensive 

- Thanks to Baekhyun, I know Olive Young is going to have a sale hahaha

- Even Baekhyun is waiting a sale at Olive Young... I need to reflect myself.

- Woah but it's seriously expensive.

- 50???? is it that good for the price?

- No, but do they put gold in the cream to make it 540k won?

- It's seriously expensive. But the way he talks is so funny. Just like a friend.

- I found Baekhyun so likable as he shows his ordinary-people mode like that. I think he is being frugal within the standards he sets. Even Baekhyun is waiting for a sale, meanwhile I need to reflect myself.

- Yah it's price that even rich people needs to stop for a moment. Cream with that price kekeke

- Even Baekhyun found it expensive. But it's truly expensive.

- If I were Baekhyun, I would haven't spent that much for a cream, too

- I have used a lot of expensive products, and I realized I don't need that much expensive products. It's the best when it matches your skin.

- Can Baekhyun-ssi be a beauty blogger?

- It's the problem if the that much money doesn't work on your skin.

- Rather than the price, the way Baekhyun commented on Olive Young is so funny. Close friend vibe ㅋ

- La Mer...is fcking expensive... it's expensive even when I just look at it. I just close my eyes... fck should I use it once before I die...

- Is he a Twitter friend or an idol ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

- Baekhyun's reaction is so cute..

- The way Baekhyun communicates is really cute.

- Skin-ah, get your sense together.

- But how is that an idol... he is so lovely... idol himself.

- But Baekhyun-nim is so good at communicating with fans. I think fans must really enjoy stanning him.

- But why Baekhyun-ssi is so frugal like this? he can even buy a set though.

- I was like it's no way something is expensive to Baekhyun, but the cream is really fcking expensive. It's insane.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.