Tuesday, February 21, 2023

[Instiz] Baekhyun found La Mer moisturizer expensive



Instiz: Baekhyun found La Mer moisturizer expensive

- Woah I'm a fan of another artist, but I envy Baekhyun's good communication with fans.

- A relative gave one to me and it was good, but I won't buy it with my money.

- Wow among the stuff that I heard celebrities found expensive, this is the most expensive.

- I was like a young and rich celebrity said it is expensive, so how much is the cream? And then 540k won...tsk tsk

- I came in thinking that he himself is rich, but the moisturizer itself is very 'rich' though.

- Look at the way he saves money, he is good at management.

- He said it is expensive and I thought it would be around 100k, but it turns out to be so expensive.

- But the way Baekhyun-ssi communicates is quite viral though. He is cute.

- I was like oh another celebrity again and their 'expensive' stuff, but it is really expensive this time.

- Oh...? I thought people would conclude that Baekhyun-ssi is frugal, but it's truly expensive. 

- Just tell me that they put the last 0 by mistake?

- I thought he was frugal...but it turns out so expensive.

- Ack... but it's true that even rich people make rational consumption decisions.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.