Wednesday, February 1, 2023

[Twitter] Non-fans from some viral tweets on Baekhyun



OP: Seriously only Baekhyun that I feel he isn't in military for 100 days, but 100 years. For that amount of years, it's not the army, but Azkaban.

OP: Guys, Baekhyun oppa is going to be discharged soon in 2 months. He finally completes his 15 years of service.


- ㅜㅜ Baekhyun oppa is like RoFan novel's Duke coming from a war after 10 years. I'm crying... I'll be the female main character.

- It's the magnificent return of the K-pop god. Coming soon.

- Oppa... during the time oppa has been in the military. I failed the national college entrance exam twice.

- I read the words '15 years' then nodding my head naturally. Baekhyun oppa will be discharged soon. My heart is bouncing.

- I keep waiting for his appearance on 'Killing Voice'.

- How could they send somebody to military for 15 years. South Korea is too much fck.

- Ahhh it has been too long. I thought he went to military in that opposite side (the North). How can the Kpop's god stay in military for 15 years?

- No, but when he will get out of there? It has been 30 years..

- Why only when this men enlists, I realized I love him.

- The legend of male idol fanfic is coming back.

- In my perception, I feel like he went to the military when I was in elementary school.

- I feel like he has been in military for 20 years.

- FCK...is being handsome a crime?

- Baekhyun-ah, miss me? I miss you so much. This grandma is waiting for your discharge and your concert. I don't know if I will have a ticket, but I wait for it anyway. Fkc, I'm not joking I miss you.

- It's insane. He is from another group, but it's been so long already.

- Why is my cousin like he enlisted for only a day, while celebrities take 100 years? why is it? Is there a magic that makes time flies slowly for the celebrities?

- Seriously... my older brother enlisted like only 4 days and 3 nights.

- Seriously only this oppa in the army for 100 years.

- Seriously? Baekhyun hasn't been discharged yet? So strange... like he enlisted for 10 years. My friend is already discharged.

- I'm sorry for mentioning another idol, but he is our babies' sunbaenim though. Please come back soon and give our kids some spoiling lecture. Please have a duet with our kids too.

- Did he go to the outer space? his one day is 10 years to us.

- Agree. There are still 99 years left.

- I need Byun Baekhyun's new songs. It's urgent.

- But why Baekhyun is still in there. Idol world needs him.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.