Thursday, February 2, 2023

[Twitter] Viral Baekhyun tweet "Baekhyun is being discharged 'this week'"



OP: Crazy! Baekhyun is being discharged 'this week'

- I feel like other male idols only enlist for 6 months, but only Baekhyun takes 3 years and 6 months to finish...

- I can't believe that he is still in the military? I feel like Candy is still his latest song.

- The Leader is coming back. Everyone please shut up.

- 10 years are really fast...

- The appearance of Boys Planet eliminator.

- How can Baekhyun-sunbae hasn't been discharged yet?

- Wow he is finally discharged... seriously... I feel like he has enlisted for 6 years... I hope he to become the South Korean President.

- Daddd~~~!!~!!!!!~!~!!~!~!!~!!

- I'm going to register Bubble~~

- Finally Baekhyun-ssi finished his 16 years and 7 months of military service.

- But when did Baekhyun-nim enlist? I feel like he has gone for 5 years. Among the idols I know, I feel like he enlisted for the longest time.

- Seriously while I was waiting for Byun Baekhyun, I feel that I'm like the women in the book 'Samguk yusa' (Memorabilia of the Three Kingdoms), they turned into flowers and stones while waiting for their husbands.

- Did he alone enlist for 5 years? Why does it take so long for only him?

- Baekhyun! stop protecting the country!

- It seems Boys Planet is over

- The return of Kakaotalk Story's King, fanfic's King, Postype's King, self-insert fanfic's King, K-pop's King, First-tier of first-tiers, Kim Yeojoo's Man.

- Byun Baekhyun! I waited for you only.

- I can hear the ladies screaming with joy.

- Buy SM's stocks! They are rising fast.

- Time flies... What did I even do while Baekhyun-nim enlisted?

- Not my bias but it has been so long already. As expected of God Baekhyun.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.