Saturday, February 4, 2023

[Theqoo] Baekhyun is discharged from his military service today



Theqoo: Idol who is discharged from military service today

- Kpop's Leader is coming back.

- Baekhyun-ssi, so you are ready to sing OSTs, right?

- I look forward to his solo album.

- It really has been so long...

- Heol finally... I'm a fan of another artist, but I feel like Baekhyun has enlisted for 5 years... please release an album as soon as possible.. I listened to 'Love Again' a lot.

- Woah not a fan but I can feel it was so long.

- Finally he is discharged. I'm a fan of another artist, but I waited for him too.

- Not a fan but I feel it was so long too. I like Baekhyun's vocal, so I want to hear his song quickly.

- Congrats... please sing OST...

- Woah finally, please please release albums like a cow... first of all, please sing OST for my actor's drama.

- Finally!!! Hope he to release solo album..

- Please release a new song in whatever type...

- Ohh I hope to hear good songs from him.

- Congrats I'm rooting for his solo album.

- I went to Hongdae today and I saw some kind of flag/banner... so it's that he is discharged? Congrats

- Please release solo album soon... the previous albums were incredible.

- Finally... I like Baekhyun's voice so much. Hope for more songs to come!!!

- Finally!!! I want to see his photo with Teolaegi, real photo of both together.

- Baekhyun-ssi please sing OST!

- I thought he went for 5 years...I really asked my friend who is a Baekhyun-fan all the time that when your oppa would even come back, then finally, I'm so excited.

- I became his fan during his enlistment... I'm crying... I'm happy.

- Is it possible for him to release solo album teaser tomorrow? finally he comes back.

- Not a fan but I feel like he has been there for 3 years.

- Rooting for his concert!

- Not a fan of him, but I anticipate his comeback. 

- Baekhyun-ssi, can you release an album next week? I want to hear new songs.

- Woah not a fan, just have good impression on him, but it really was so long.

- Baekhyun-ssi, please release full album.

- I have good impression on him so I want to see his activities. I want to come if he does a concert.

- So he is finally discharged, no wonder my twitter timeline was flowing in.

- Not a fan, but he is the first idol that I feel like he is in military forever... hope he to release full album.

- Please take care of my playlist in 2023.

- Baekhyun-ssi, can you please release song right away? I will listen to it even the whole song is just your humming... I'm not Eri, just a muggle (nonfan) that waited for Baekhyun-ssi.

- Please go see KongTeok soon...go to her burger store!

- Please record a lot of songs... Big welcome you to OST.

- Oh finally... I strangely feel he is in military for so long? Feel like Lee Seunggi and Baekhyun were there for the longest time.







Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.