Wednesday, February 1, 2023

[YouTube] Baekhyun's heavenly adlib in 'Into Your World'



YouTube: Baekhyun's adlib that there might be people that haven't heard, but there is no one that heard it only once

[+5.4k] He is the first-tier leader of first-tiers.

[+2.3k] Ah he sings so fcking well. Love you, Baekhyun.

[+2k] I miss the time when they did concerts because their live singing is better than studio version.

[+1.5k] Seriously... EXO's old b-side tracks have the unique fairy tale emotion and dreamy feeling that I liked a lot. Personally I hope they would release b-sides with that vibe again.

[+677] I feel like I'm really at heaven when I listen to this adlib. Isn't this the voice of angel? Baekhyun is the best.

[+271] Seriously Byun Baekhyun is the first-tier leader of first-tiers for 10 years. Even when he is in the military, he is on real-time trends when he gets bored. He is the idol whose the hashtag 'Baekhyun time (백현시/0506)' trends in his 10th year of career. 

[+114] Whatever he wears on his face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even when another member gives him a mic ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he sings well.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.