Friday, January 20, 2023

[Instiz] Is the name Baekhyun popular among kids lately?


Instiz: Is the name Baekhyun popular among kids lately?

OP: I like the name's nuance so much. Is there any pretty name, but not common with Hyun?

- I work with elementary school students, but I can’t see any.

- I haven’t seen anyone around me.

- I work at kindergarten but can’t see anyone.

- I heard there are around 189 people with the name from 2008 to 2023 > So it seems that it has never been a common name. Almost no one has the name.

- There is none. Lately a lot of kids are named like Jihan, Joohan, Jihwan, Joohwan, Jian, Jooah, Jiah, Jooah.

- No? I can only think of celebrity when I read this post. Or because I don’t know much?

- I think compared to kids nowadays, it would be more common in the past.

- I think there would probably be more in 5-6 years.

- The name is pretty though. 

- It's a pretty name, but I think people don't really give their kids names that remind me of celebrities.

- The name is pretty, but it is popular as a celebrity’s name, so people don't often name a kid.

- It is the name of a famous celebrity, so that name only reminds people of the celebrity.

- It's not a common name. It's not the name of lately trend. Honestly, when I hear the name Baekhyun, I only think of the celebrity first. He is very unique.


 


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.