Wednesday, May 4, 2022

[Theqoo] Netizens find Baekhyun birthday doll in Hongdae cute


Theqoo 1: A doll has been installed in Hongdae for Baekhyun's birthday
Theqoo 2: The number of Baekhyun birthday cafes in Hongdae are like the number of Starbucks in Gangnam

- How can I get that paperclip...? It's so cute. I'm Mapo-gu resident though, only fans can get that?

- It's so cute. I want to go to Mapo-gu and buy something to get that paperclip.

- Woah the doll design is so pretty.

- Daebak. I have never known that you can do that decoration in Hongdae. So cute. And it's quite big though.

- Where is it in Hongdae??? I want to take a photo of it.

- Woah so cute. The scale is no joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I must go there... I still have the photo I took at SM Artium in 2019.

- It's so cute. I don't know if it looks like Baekhyun but it's so cute.

- It's the cutest among the doll designs I have ever seen. My favorite.

- It's so fcking cute. Not a fan but I want to come and take a photo.

- Heol so cute. But how is the strawberries related to Baekhyun? All those strawberries with the dolls, I'm seriously curious.

- Woah not an idol fan but if I saw it on my way, I would take a photo too. It's super cute.

- Woah the scale is fcking awesome.

- The doll appears so cute and nice. Even people who don't stan idol find it cute and innocent.

- Chinese fans are really at another level.

- Chinese fans are really rich.

- I live in Busan and I want to hang out in Seoul. It's so cute.

- I just passed by and I wondered what character it was though. So it's idol.

- I'm curious though. Does (Chinese) bar disappear or they aren't leaving and continue supporting only Baekhyun even when he is in the army, so is it true that they are famous for their pure love? I'm just suddenly curious.

- It's totally a holiday. A holiday.

- Should I go to Hongdae tomorrow? It's so cute.

- Woah Insane. What's that doll in Hongdae? Can you take a photo even when you are not a fan? It's so cute.

- Does Baekhyun have a mole there?

- Ah I need to go to Hongdae. It's cute.

- He already enlisted but it is still like that...? Amazing.

- I guess if you go to Hongdae on Baekhyun's birthday, it would look like a festival of Baekhyun's fans.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.