Thursday, May 5, 2022

[Youtube] Trust-to-listen Baekhyun's R&B



Youtube: Trust-to-listen Baekhyun's R&B

[+897] It's great to listen to Baekhyun's R&B in rainy days... 

[+854] I'm a fan of another artist but Baekhyun-ssi's music is somewhat my taste. I think I will end up liking him anyway. 

[+843] Usually R&B is not my preference, but I don't know why only Baekhyun's R&B sensitivity is so good, I wonder whether it is because of his tone? I really like it so fcking much.

[+728] A lot of people become his fans even after he enlisted. That guy... what on earth!

[+509] I really think that all the hip and sophisticated R&B songs in SM go to Baekhyun, especially his 2nd album. It was awesome.

[+446] Both his voice and face are really the standard of idols. After he started his solo career, even the way he becomes an R&B singer is truly perfect. His name is even Byun Baekhyun. It is so heart fluttering. I wonder whether there will be an idol like you again, Baekhyun-ah? Please be active for a long time. I will cheer for you even when you are 80 years old. I love you.

[+334] He is like an artist that has a great place in many idol fans' hearts. The beats and his voice are so sophisticated that I keep listening to his songs, especially UN Village and Betcha. I have been listening to them crazily for a while...

[+192] I'm a fan of another artist but I listen to all Baekhyun's songs. Whether it's his voice or emotion, everything is perfect. I feel like he brings everything I like and put them all in his songs.

[+183] I like it so much that his voice has sadness in it. His voice itself is also unreal. It's just like a melting voice.

[+145] Seriously all Baekhyun's songs are good.

[+21] It's crazy. I didn't know any songs except for UN Village and I'm listening to other songs. I'm being amazed every second... I like sexy and groovy songs but I didn't know that kind of music taste of mine was R&B... and of course I think it is even more charming because of Baekhyun's voice.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.