Wednesday, May 4, 2022

[Youtube/Instiz] Netizens want to see Baekhyun on Killing Voice



Youtube: Baekhyun's live on Killing Voice | Love Again, Garden In The Air, Amusement Park, Bungee, UN Village, Betcha, Take You Home

[+927] Once Baekhyun gets discharged, he needs to appear on Killing Voice no matter what. He must appear on the show, seriously. I'm being serious. Do you think I'm joking? I'm serious.

[+334] I'm a fan of another artist but I think he is the top when it comes to vocalist among idols. He has all singing ability and delivery ability. His tone is also great. As a soloist, the more he goes, the clearer his style and his color are. He is the singer I look forward to. I think his spectrum is also wide.

[+292] It's crazy. I thought he appears on Killing Voice for real and I was shocked. But please Dingo, please give Baekhyun a call. I'll give you my money.

[+109] Baekhyun will have many things to do once he is discharged. First, he needs to do concerts, and before that please do a Bambi stage. I'm upset because there is no Bambi live stage. Cry For Love live session too, please. 

[+82] Woah same for me. I also thought that Baekhyun has to appear on Killing Voice recently. I hope he appears on the show quickly. But no matter how much I think about it, it's perfect that he releases UN Village as his first solo title. When I listen to the song with my earphones, his voice is like the national treasure. His voice is honey.

[+55] Baekhyun really sings so well. He is R&B singer. He sings well and I really like him. And he is handsome. He is sexy.

[+48] I'm a fan of another artist but I listen to Baekhyun very often. His R&B is great, his voice is nice and his songs are good.

Instiz: I imagined about Baekhyun on Killing Voice and it's insane

- His fan made a fake one on Youtube and that one is nice too.

- Heol Baekhyun on Killing Voice must be interesting.

- I talk about it every day but he needs to sing Beautiful. Please.

- Please sing Cry For Love.

- Please do it.

- He needs to perform Love Again with My Love. It's a must.

- Woah the introduction followed by UN Village? Baekhyun, get discharged right now.

- He has to do it no matter what, at any cost.

- Bungee, Ghost, Love Again, Cry For Love...he needs to sing them all.

- OST Medley please.

- So many songs I want to hear.

- My Love for me. I want to hear it on Killing Voice.

- I'm a fan of another artist and I want to hear Love Again.

- Beautiful as the first song please.

- It must be insane. Cry For Love and All I Got please.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.