Tuesday, May 3, 2022

[Pann] Baekhyun often goes viral on Twitter



Pann: Baekhyun went viral on Twitter again

OP: Baekhyun remembered the fan that he met at Gallery and people retweeted calling him 'Kim Yeoju's man'. I think Baekhyun is really loved on Twitter. Baekhyun related posts have many retweets.

[+494] "The long-serving ruler" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but it is the truth.
"The level of K-Pop long-serving ruler is different"

[+393] The man knows how to talk like Kakao Story stories by nature.

[+381] But the title "Kim Yeoju's man" really suits Baekhyun. I feel like male character in novels has to be Baekhyun.

[+196] What is more amazing is that he found that fan's comment out of 9,000 comments... Is this possible...?

[+180] Many idol fans somewhat are fond of Baekhyun, aren't they? He is somewhat 'bias' of everyone.

[+125] The man who can pull off any genre/concept... That is Baekhyun.

[+112] Baekhyun for real though. During 2016-2019, the heyday of the 3rd-generation male idols, even I was stanning another idol, Baekhyun now became a very likable idol. Whenever he releases songs, I feel excited and I like his songs even b-side tracks. I'm not stanning Baekhyun now, but I always look forward to Baekhyun's songs.

[+77] It seems he has longevity. Is that why I liked Byun Baekhyun... for the first time in my life I became a fan of someone... I also used to write a lot fanfics about Byun Baekhyun. But thanks to that dark past, I now become a person who earns money by writing. Although Baekhyun is my old bias, I still really like him. He is like a real fanfic male character to me.

[+72] Baekhyun once went viral with his white hair, so I think he became likable among 2D fans since then.

[+51] I still remember Kong Ttok burger even now. He has done many legendary stuff in his heyday.

[+25] He is like a collection of idol boyfriend material of everyone... But what is more crazy is that he doesn't intentionally aim for that. It would be fcking cheesy if someone intentionally act like idol boyfriend material, but Baekhyun has never done that on purpose.

[+22] I think he learned well how to express the love he receives at home where he is loved a lot. There are a lot of people who even knows about it but can't express it because they are shy, but Baekhyun is very natural about it... I got that by seeing how he treats his dog, nephews, other members and fans...

[+18] Before becoming an idol fan, when I was a muggle, I saw Baekhyun's physical sales and I was like "what did this person do, how could he reach this number by himself?" then I understood when I read posts like this.







Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.