Sunday, May 1, 2022

[Instiz] Baekhyun is continuously the talk of the town



Instiz: My first time seeing an idol who has the potential to go viral continuously like Baekhyun

(OP talked about seeing many people discuss about Baekhyun's current whereabouts, his popular posts, one of the latest was about his beret)

- But isn't that the truth? it isn't even just a period of hiatus but military period, but I can see his name on the popular search almost every day just like an idol who doesn't enlist.

- He has star quality.

- The way somebody came to argue as long as the post is up says it all.

- Heavenly idol.

- That I see his name on the popular search very often says it all though.

- I agree. I wonder when will he be discharged?...

- OP said the truth. What is with the jealousy explosion?

- I agree. He enlisted but appeared in the popular search all the time.

- I agree that he has the continuous potential to go viral.

- He appeared on the popular search every day. It's amazing and incredible.

- I agree that he is the talk of the town.

- Yes. I'm a fan of another artist and I agree. He is mentioned a lot.

- As expected of the K-Pop long-serving ruler. Baekhyun-ssi, please discharge quickly.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.