Thursday, September 2, 2021

[Melon] Baekhyun to sing Is It Me? (Hong Chun Gi OST)



Melon: Is It Me? - Baekhyun

- Baekhyun makes me want to watch this drama. No but the OST is seriously good, isn't it? And I just found out that he enlisted?

- I still don't know the plot of the drama but I'm sad when looking at the lyrics. It's so sorrowful.

- The song is so good.

- I don't even watch the drama but I'm listening to this song many times so far. It's crazily good.

- If you listen to this then go to sleep, you will wake up in Joseon period in the next day...

- There aren't many historical drama OST lately... this is so good.

- He deserves to receive many OSTs seriously. He livens up the mood well. Also, the feeling of drama seems to be reflected in the song. Byun Baekhyun tells the story with his voice. A whole novel or drama can be written with just his voice.

- The preparation is impressive. The OST is daebak this time. I was surprised when I watched the drama.

- The best OST of 2021.

- He sings like someone who is hurt badly and is barely alive. Is Baekhyun's voice a blank paper? his digestion is one of a kind...

- This song is on repeat now. The song is fcking good seriously.

- The song is so good. This makes a historical drama fan immerse greatly into the drama.

- Please sing a lot of historical drama OST. This is so good.

- I don't watch the drama, but I feel like I have watched all of it.

- I'm a male fan that likes Baekhyun very much. This is the best among OSTs he has done.

- This is my first time that I want to watch a drama because of OST. They put the song in the right moment in the teaser. I will start watching next week after finishing my exam.

- His voice is full of story. He suits historical drama.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.