Monday, September 6, 2021

[Melon] Baekhyun - 'Is It Me?' (Song section)

Melon:

- As a fan of historical drama OST, I'm so happy.

- The song is stuck to my ears as soon as I watched the first episode. I was wondering what song was that and searched for it. The song is good.

- Baekhyun-nim's OST is so good. The sorrowful feeling of this song is great, too.

- Not an EXO fan but the song is so good. How did they come up with the idea of having Baekhyun's voice in a historical drama? Music director's sense is the best.

- I was wondering whose voice was it every time the ads appears. The song is good.

- The OST matches the drama so well. Not a fan but I like his voice a lot.

- Why do I just hear it now... the song is the best. Hope he to sing this type of song more.

- I think this song is the best among historical drama OSTs I have heard. It suits the mood of the drama so well.

- As a person who binge-read the original novel few days ago... the songs is a perfect match.

- I'm a fan of another artist but I like Baekhyun-nim's voice so much.

- Hyung, let's film Moon Lovers 2 as a modern version once.

- Baekhyun's ballad is always a win...so good.

- Honestly not a Baekhyun fan but... I didn't know Baekhyun's voice is this good..

- I just listened to the song yesterday and 'Is It Me?' and historical drama are a perfect match. I keep thinking about it and I think it's a song that lingers in my mind for a long time.

- Baekhyun's OSTs always make people want to watch the dramas... I don't often watch drama, but I started watching all of the dramas after I heard his songs. Byun Baekhyun sings so well.

- While the drama feels like Power Rangers, only when the song is played, it's a romance drama... anyway the drama is fun.

- His voice color gets deeper, the falsetto part is so heart-fluttering.

- I listen to the song and it's like I have became a female protagonist of a tragic love.

- He is really OST King.

- Trust-to-listen Baekhyun OST... Liked him since Kim Sabu OST. This song is also good.

- I really want to learn vocals from Baekhyun. It's so perfect.

- Actually I even look forward to the OST releasing date more.

- As expected he is the best. Baekhyun's voice especially suits sad songs.

- Baekhyun is good at using his breath. I see him in a new light through this song. You know that you have to sing well and have solid basic skills to use your breath well and express it in your own style. He really sings so well.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.