Tuesday, September 28, 2021

[Instiz] Baekhyun has been popular before debut



Instiz: In which activity Baekhyun became more popular?

OP: I though of Monster right away.

- He has been constantly very popular since debut.

- Since debut...

- Since his debut teaser... he has been a legend since the teaser where he high fives the puppy.

- They were all freaking out as soon as this teaser (high five puppy) came out.

- He is always (popular).

- Baekhyun has been popular since debut. Even fan of another artist knows that.

- All the time

- Since his debut teaser. I remember it was very hot on entertainment community.

- Since the moment he high fived the puppy.

- I'm a fan of another artist but he is always popular.

- Seeing the teaser where he high fived the puppy, I understood right away why he is popular.

- He is all-time legendary. He has been popular since debut.

- He is truly popular since debut. Even non-EXO fans have seen this gif.


- He is just so popular since the beginning. In secondary school, if you asked everyone whom they liked, Baekhyun is no.1. I also became a fan of Baekhyun.

- I liked Baekhyun (not an old fan but I just can't follow his activities now due to my personal life) but Baekhyun is just popular for the rest of his life. Since debut he already attracted fans with only the puppy teaser. He gained fans since debut showcase and MAMA. And when EXO hit big with Growl, both the group as well as Baekhyun individually became huge. He is called Intro Master during Overdose. There is no need to talk about Call Me Baby and Love Me Right. OP also knows Monster and after that... well I'm sure he has been popular, right? But Baekhyun's individual evaluation seems to have changed when he started his solo activities (in a good way).

- Since his debut. He has been popular among my friends that like idols.

- I was completely a real muggle until the end of last year when I became a fan of Baekhyun and EXO... I didn't know almost anything about Kpop... still, I remember I know Baekhyun during Growl.

- He has been popular since debut as he is a cute heart-warming handsome guy, main vocalist, good at dancing and variety shows.

- Since the moment I know him, there is not a single moment when he isn't popular.

- He is legendary every day.

- Just by looking around me, during secondary and high school, the number of Baekhyun fans is overwhelmingly high.

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously he has been popular since before debut with just a teaser. Not at any specific activity.

- I think he has been popular since born.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.