Sunday, August 15, 2021

[Youtube] Baekhyun to sing OST for 'Lovers of the Red Sky' (Hong Chun Gi)



Youtube:
Youtube:

- Historical drama Kim Yoojung is the best. I'm also looking forward to Baekhyun's OST. The writer is also my trust-to-watch writer.

- Only a few seconds but it already gives me good feeling because it's been a long time since a real historical drama OST came out 😭 Starting 2016, it was such a pity that the distinctive emotion of Korean historical drama OST is disappearing. Starting from the OST of this drama, I hope there would be many changes for upcoming historical drama OSTs 🥺🙏🏻🙏🏻

- I think the OST is Baekhyun. He even works hard during his period. The casting is perfect.

- Ahn Hyoseop-nim x Kim Yoojung-nim x writer Jung Eungwol-nim x Baekhyun-nim, no words needed when it comes to his OST. I will make sure to watch Hong Chun Gi in real-time broadcast.

- Byun Baekhyun's voice is insane. My heart is shaking.

- Insane... the combination of OST, Ahn Hyoseop and Kim Yoojung. I must watch this.

- I keep thinking about Baekhyun's OST... it's already sad.

- No words needed when we have the combination of Kim Yoojung and historical drama. And there is even Baekhyun's OST. It's over already.

- Baekhyun's voice is full of the storyline... his voice is a perfect match for the drama.

- It's Baekhyun's voice... Baekhyun drives me crazy...

- Byun Baekhyun... I already feel sad and emotional when listening to the OST OMG...Need to watch this in real time broadcast...and God Yoojung in historical drama is so beautiful.

- I like Baekhyun's voice so much... full version please

- The drama looks interesting... the OST is also good... I look forward to the drama as Jang Taeyoo is also the PD for 'You Who Came From the Stars'.

- Ah I was like why this voice sounds familiar and it turned out to be Baekhyun's.

- Can't believe it's the combination of trust-to-watch Kim Yoojung x writer Jung Eungwol-nim... and there is even OST Master Baekhyun... this is the best.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.