Sunday, August 15, 2021

[Melon] Baekhyun - 'Drown'




Melon: Drown

- I think I'm going crazy... I didn't know 30 (years old) was such a good thing...

- I envy Japanese unnies... they can listen to this song in their language...

- I'm giving you a very helpful tip... make sure you listen in this order Drown - Stay Up... the reason is... you will know when you listen to it ° ͜ʖ ͡°

- Isn't this a song that needs Korean version? Baekhyun-ssi?

- Honestly I listen to Drown because I don't know Japanese, right? if I knew Japanese, it would be the song that I can't listen to because I would pass out.

- As the lyrics are mala flavor that no one talked much about his vocals, but his vocals in Drown are seriously gold. Baekhyun's voice can be heard very well in the chorus and the entire song itself. His sound only is already 100. I would say this is the song where you can feel his thick and solid vocals. Anyway if you haven't listened, make sure you do.

- I want to sue Byun Baekhyun.

- Korean version too please... I want to listen to it with Hangul. Give it to me quickly. The later I get it, the more tired I will be.

- I'm a Confucian girl, still, when will the Korean version be released?

- You don't release such lyrics in Korean, what are you even doing SM? Are you crazy, Sooman?

- I'm so mad. I must hear this in Korean.

- Baekhyun-ah, I'm adult so I think I can listen to this song in Korean too.

- If this was in Korean, I would pass out whenever I listen to this.

- Are the lyrics insane? It's fortunate that it's in another language... I think I would already die if it was in Korean.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.