Sunday, August 15, 2021

[Melon] Baekhyun's 1st mini album「BAEKHYUN」



Melon: 

- They only release in Japan? This is seriously a great loss to the country.

- Korean version please...

- I was listening to Candy and I searched for his song and here is new song! He is even good at singing this kind of mood...

- This man... even his Japanese album is high quality...

He is so talented that he even has a solo album in Japan tsk tsk.

- It would great if he released albums every 2 months.

- There is a magic that my favorite song changes every time I play another track... All the songs are good. Release Korean version too. Drown seems impossible but Stars please...

- SM is really good at picking Japanese songs... honestly all the songs are good.

- I think I knew what is trust-to-listen.

- It's hard to sing well while making the listeners feel all the emotion through a foreign language, but he does that amazingly.

- How can all the albums he releases be good without any exception?

- 'Disappeared' sounds like 'Love Again' season 2. Finally when people ask me to recommend a song like Love Again, I will say this song.

Whippin' is seriously good... replay it nonstop...

- My pick this time is Drown... I want to listen the Korean version hahaha (// ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°//)

- How can even his Japanese songs be this perfect? No one can sing this song except for Baekhyun... And how can he deliver the songs' mood this well in a foreign language?

- As expected Baekhyun's songs don't disappoint.

- All his songs are sophisticated... Baekhyun's solo albums always go beyond expectations.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.