Monday, August 9, 2021

[Daum] Beautiful cake made by genius puppy surprises 85-year-old grandmas





Daum: Now fans can't make fun of Baekhyun anymore

- Suddenly, I'm older than Grass Leaf-ssi
(t/n: 
Grass Leaf/pul-if or legendary pul-if in 2013. You can watch this video here)

- He is so cute that I'm crying.

- There is a puppy that can make cake?

- I told y'all that there is nothing our Baekhyun cannot do.

Yeah, 85 years old! I'm this old.

- What you cannot do?

- He is a genius puppy. He even makes cake.

- These days, even puppy can make cakes in the quality of the Shilla Seoul hotel. The world is getting better.

- I have been living for 85 years and it is my first time seeing a puppy making a cake. It's time for genius puppy to discharge.

- Grandma loves you.

- The world is suddenly harmless.

- Thank you for celebrating grandma's birthday.

- I'm 85 years old so call me noona, Baekhyun-ah!

- Let's live long together until we can use that photo.

- Whatever Baekhyun does is the best. Grandma will eat it well.

- Lovely Baekhyun.

- Come back quickly... this old grandma can't wait any longer.

- Bring him back, he has many daughters and grandmas to take care of.

- It'd be great if we could still be together when we are 85.

- He is such a genius. I have never seen such a beautiful cake all these 85 years.

- I think when I turn 85, I still love you.

- This man drives me crazy again.

- Look at the way he smiles, how you not love him.








Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.