Thursday, July 8, 2021

[Youtube] Baekhyun's songs smell of money






Youtube: Compilation of SM's songs that smell of money

[+3.4k] Personally when it comes to smelling of money, the top is Red Velvet's Psycho for female and EXO's Baekhyun for male... even just listening to all his b-sides, I keep being in awe of every single beat....
> [+336] Baekhyun's UN Village is the unsurpassable wall...
> [+223] All Baekhyun's songs are just so good.
> [+176] Baekhyun's Psycho is a legend...
> [+158] All Baekhyun and Taeyeon's solo songs smell expensive crazily ã…‹
> [+141] The smell of money for Baekhyun's Bungee is also insane.
> [+103] If you listen Red Velvet's Psycho and all Baekhyun's titles and b-sides, it's like you are going to heaven for a while. I'm not even a fan.
> [+103] For real... Baekhyun's songs are seriously insane. The smell of money is just~~ especially UN Village. It really feels like I go up to Hannam-dong hill and rolling rolling by myself. 
> [+34] Byun Baekhyun's Love Again is also crazy.

[+1.4k] I made an eye contact with Byun Baekhyun on the thumbnail and I came running like a dog.

[+854] It's like they put money into the lyrics of Baekhyun's UN Village. It's Hannam-dong though...
> First of all, the title UN Village (already smells expensive).

[+53] When I first listened to UN Village, I can never forget that beat. .. It feels like they overpackaged it with money... I can never forget it.

[+20] Those who like SM's beat need to listen to Baekhyun's Stay Up. The song is very sexy, Baekhyun's voice is also sexy, and the lyrics give me goosebumps. It's the song that smells of money and I would listen to it for 100 years without getting bored of it. Seriously you should listen to it. Especially those who like R&B.

[+6] I think all the SM's songs whose titles overlap are all good. Red Velved's Psycho and Baekhyun's Psycho are fcking good.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.