Wednesday, July 7, 2021

[Youtube] Baekhyun's latest album 'Bambi'



Youtube: Want to listen to Baekhyun-ssi's songs together?

[+800] The best-ever song of Baekhyun is Cry For Love...
> I get so emotional when I hear it like I think I'm gonna cry. I don't even have a boyfriend, but it's like I'm having a breakup by myself.
> Something like it's a song in which you can focus on Baekhyun's vocals.
> I feel the same. As soon as I listened to all the songs in this album, I immediately thought "Cry For Love is great"

[+351] Personally, for the new songs this time, I think Cry For Love is legendary. 

[+259] It seems everyone likes Cry For Love... am I the only one like Love Scene? When I listen to Love Scene and Underwater at dawn, the emotion is seriously insane. I'm not even dating, but but I just feel like I'm in a relationship with someone.

[+249] I think I know why Bambi is the title track. It's a fcking good song.

[+212] Everyone, if you listen to Love Again after Love Scene, you will get a taste of calm yet yearning meeting and breakup like a movie.. If you listen to Cry For Love after Privacy, you can meet a Baekhyun who is crying, regretting after the breakup, whispering and cherishing each other sweetly.

[+191] Please show me the way to get over All I Got. I have been listening to this one song only. He is such a master singer. As expected he is the first tier himself. Na Hoonah of Kpop Byun Baekhyun.

[+106] Aren't lyrics of Privacy so beautiful? "I'm not the 'me' that everyone knows I'm only your man, your privacy"

[+88] Everyone seems to like Cry For Love. Am I the only one like Privacy?? There isn't a single song of Baekhyun that isn't my favorite. Without you, how I live for 1 year and 6 months... come back.

[+79] I'm a fan of another artist but every time Baekhyun makes a comeback, I play the whole album. As soon as I heard Cry For Love, it drives me crazy that I listen to it for a whole day...

[+59] Is his voice hydrochloric acid? My ears are melting.

[+29] I'm a fan of another artist but I listen to Baekhyun's new songs no matter what. He is a real trust-to-listen. I'm a hardcore fan of Love Again, but I got goosebumps when I listened to Cry For Love. It has a similar vibe to Love Again... anyway I just like it so much. From Love Again to Cry For Love, they are breaking my head.

[+16] I usually can't do my homework while listening to music with lyrics, but I do my homework so well with Baekhyun's songs. You... even your voice is the melody?

[+13] While everyone go with Cry For Love, I'm with Love Scene... if Cry For Love is after lovers break up for few days, I feel like Love Scene is where the pain of that breakup that has been hidden there for months or years, then when there it is only a brief encounter, those hidden hard feelings stick out once again for a while.

[+4] Stay Up... the lyrics are fcking sexual but his voice suits the songs... I used to think he suits sweet songs, but omg he is the man whose voice suits sexy songs even more.

[+3] When I first listen to All I Got, I wondered if Baekhyun's throat was okay when he was recording that. He goes beyond idol seriously.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.