Wednesday, July 7, 2021

[Instiz] Baekhyun gains more new fans as a soloist



Instiz: Is it true that Baekhyun gains more fans after going solo?

- Starting with me, I also become a fan because of his solo.

- He has fcking a lot of individual fans when he is a soloist.

- I think he attracts more fans with Candy.

- He tends to constantly attract a lot new fans.

- He gets more individual fans after he went solo.

- There are many new fans in my timeline.

- Baekhyun is just always popular and he is more popular even as a soloist.

- Baekhyun always attracts new fans.

- I also become a fan for his solo.

Instiz: I think Baekhyun attracts more fans as a soloist

- His songs are fcking good.

- His songs are really so good. UN Village, Candy, Bungee, Love Again...Bambi

- He is great.

- ㅋㅋㅋ The explosion of the inferiority and jealousy is insaneㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyway he picks songs so well and he keeps improving.

- True. I become a fan during Candy! ><

- Yup I think he really gains a lot of new fans as a soloist.

- The song Candy is good.

- Seriously his songs are so good. And first of all the more I see him, I'm into him as he is a genuine person...

- His songs are really so good. How can I not like him when he is pulling K-R&B... Aside from my bias, he is one of the few singers whose albums I must buy.

- For real... I have my own bias but his songs are really the best.

- Is it more like that because his solo song style is different from EXO's song style? I always thought Baekhyun would come out with a ballad solo album, but he keeps doing R&B. And he totally digests it and does it well. 

- I also become a fan during Candy. I also contributed a bit in the double million seller this time.

- I also become his fan when he is a soloist. My first time buying album.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.