Wednesday, July 7, 2021

[Instiz] What do you want to do the most when Baekhyun comes back?

Instiz: It's a little quite early, but what do you want to do the most when Baekhyun comes back?

- I want to go to his solo concert.

- Concert concert concert offline concert offline concert offline concert

- I want to tell him how much I miss him and how much I like him.

- Kyoongcon!!! Want Light 2 on May 6. And I hope he to release a remake album, and full album too.

- Even imagining feels good already.

- Kyoongcon please.

- Concert... any offline event... Fanmeeting, birthday party, I need to meet him offline at any cost.

- Concert at any cost. I need to go to his concert. I have to listen to all the songs he hasn't sung live.

- I really want to see Bambi stage!! and military stories? haha



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.