Wednesday, July 7, 2021

[Instiz] Baekhyun is mentioned by instructors and students of Applied Music major

t/n: I tried to look up for some posts where Applied Music major students talk about Baekhyun. I can't find more now, but I think you may come across some comments before in my previous posts where his singing skills, clips are used by instructors as examples for music students, or people who work in musical field usually talk about him. For example, he is presented as an standard example for mixed voice, etc. On Youtube, many Applied Music major students also cover his songs, and vocal trainers use his songs to teach.




Instiz: Applied Music major: I came after listening to Baekhyun's The Lonely Bloom Stands Alone. 

That's insane... is it possible? no my teacher gave the song to me as an evaluation song because I tend to have high vocal range, but I gave up on the original key and I lowered it by two keys. I got goosebumps. He is seriously eminent, seriously.

Instiz: It's good that more and more people gradually know about Baekhyun's skills.

I'm a fan of another artist who majors in Applied Music and Baekhyun's skills have been always good. Even before, many people already know that!!! but recently I feel like he is more well known and gets acknowledged. Baekhyun sings so well to the point that I always think of choosing him whenever it comes to idols who sing well.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.