Tuesday, July 6, 2021

[Instiz] Male idol born with good sense + good idols' b-sides



Instiz: Is there any male idol born with good sense?

OP: Those bring vibe like Baekhyun and Haechan do. They are good at enjoying things lightly without any burden and have good talking ability.

- I thought of Key, Baekhyun, and Haechan.

- I immediately thought of Baekhyun and Haechan.

- I was like "This is Baekhyun"

- I came to say Byun Baekhyun.

- I came to say Baekhyun and Haechan though... many people think like I do.

Instiz: Recommend me idols' b-sides

OP: Now I have these songs in my playlist
Taeyeon - Gravity, Circus, Curtain call
Baekhyun - Love Again, Love Scene, Betcha
Taemin - Soldier

- Baekhyun's Cry For Love

- All Baekhyun's b-sides are good, but (i would recommend) Cry For Love, Privacy, Underwater, Ghost.
> I think I can just listen to all Baekhyun-nim's songs. I didn't expect that all are so good.

- Baekhyun's Underwater, Ghost.

- Baekhyun's Garden In The Air, Amusement Park, Bungee.
> Now I know why you recommend Bungee. I like it so much.

Baekhyun's Cry For Love, Privacy



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.