Tuesday, July 6, 2021

[Pann] Who is the best male idol main vocalist?


Pann: Who is the best male idol main vocalist?

[+84] Seo Eunkwang, Chen, Baekhyun, Seungyoon, Dogyeom.

[+74] Yang Yoseob, Baekhyun, Seo Eunkwang, Taeil.

[+70] Objectively, Kang Seungyoon, Baekhyun, Yang Yoseob. I'm not a fan of any of them.

[+24] Yang Yoseob, Baekhyun, Kihyun.

[+15] I'm a fan of another artist but Baekhyun came to my mind first. I still remember the comment asking if he was a swimmer when he sings UN Village ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+15] Seo Eunkwang, Yang Yoseob, Baekhyun, Kang Seungyoon.

[+9] Baekhyun's voice color is getting more and more heart-fluttering. That song with Bol4 is a legend of heart flutter.

[+9] I heard Baekhyun is talked about a lot in (universities) Applied Music department. He is mentioned a lot as a good example.

[+8] I'm a fan of another artist, but I like Baekhyun and Seo Eunkwang.

[+7] If talking about idols I have liked so far, it's Sungkyu, Dogyeom, Onew, Baekhyun... I even look for songs that these four cover.

[+5] Baekhyun for me... Honestly he is seriously good.

[+4] Baekhyun! I watched his The Lonely Bloom Stands Alone and I was completely shocked. He sings so well.

[+0] There is no male idol aside from Baekhyun who has 4-octave Do (C6) in his album. If there is, please leave a comment.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.