Saturday, July 3, 2021

[Theqoo] TIME chose Bambi as one of the best Kpop song in 2021 + A Baekhyun’s song that never disappoints

Theqoo: TIME chose Bambi as one of the best Kpop song in 2021

- The song is fcking good. I like this song after My Love. Please sing more R&B.


- The song is a fcking masterpiece.


- The song is fcking good. I was shocked when I first heard it.


- The song is really insane.


- The whole album is good.


- He sings well. He really sings well.


- Bambi is also good. I can feel the perfection of Baekhyun’s vocal in the whole album. Such a no-skip album.


- Bambi God song.


- Bambi, the song was made for only Baekhyun to sing. A masterpiece.


Theqoo: A Baekhyun’s song that never disappoints whomever you recommend it to


It’s Love Again


- The song is really good.


- I can’t understand...


- I like the live video even better.


- I had never heard of Baekhyun’s voice before and after I happened to listen to this song by chance, I like it so much that I searched for other songs of his. The song is so good. I can’t understand...


- Agree. Since I listened to this song, I searched for other songs of Baekhyun.


- The song is seriously good!!! If you recommend to other people, they all like it.


- This is a Baekhyun’s song that is determined to win at any cost. Bungee too. They are the best.


- It’s really predictable.


- Couldn’t find anyone saying that this song isn’t good.


- I was like “Love Again?” and it’s true. I was like “This song is good” when I listened to it for the first time. I really like the combination of Colde and Baekhyun.


- As expected it’s Love Again


Theqoo: A Baekhyun's solo song that might rank #1 for the second time in fandom voting (BaekhyunTown voting)


- I can't understand.


- Not a Baekhyun's fan but I like this song so much. It's been my alarm for a long time.


- This song is really so good.


- A great song.


I have never dated anyone since birth, but when I listen to this song, I become all sad and sorrowful.


- A masterpiece.


- I'm a muggle and I heard this song by chance, then I listen to it a lot. I totally like it.


- Love Again is the best.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.