Thursday, July 1, 2021

[Instiz] What's Baekhyun's representative song?

Instiz: What's Baekhyun's representative song (Not considering records)

- UN Village

- Candy. His outstanding singing ability + idol skills + Naejoo doing his work right after a long time + Honey Cinnamon Chemistry various concepts in one single album. If he had done Bambi activities, it would have changed too.

- Candy! Because Bambi had no activities. It's such a pity. He could have created glorious days with Bambi.

- I'm a fan of another artist and I thought of Dream.

- Dream or UN Village?

- I'm a fan of another artist, and I love Love Again so fcking much. I know it's a b-side but it's so good.

- I thought of UN Village because it's first solo.

- I'm a fan of another artist, and I thought of Candy.

- I think UN Village really suits him well, so it's the song that comes across my mind when I think of Baekhyun (I'm a fan of another artist)

- Candy?? UN Village??? I like both

- I'm a hardcore fan of Amusement Park. 

- UN Village... The album is a masterpiece. It gives the feeling that Baekhyun-nim's voice is one and only. But there is also Candy....hmmm

- It's like it's UN Village to the public and Candy to Eris.
> Oh but I have the similar thought. UN Village to non-idol listeners. Candy to idol fans.
> Why I think the other way. 

- I'm a fan of another artist but it's UN Village MR Removed version for me.

- I'm a fan of another artist but UN Village.

- UN Village... the song made me think only Baekhyun can sing this after trying it at karaoke.

- Candy!!!! I'm a fan of another artist but I really like this song.

- I also like UN Village but I'm seriously into Bungee.

- UN Village. The song is difficult, but it looks easy when Baekhyun sings it. It matches Baekhyun perfectly.

- Candy. But all Candy album are masterpieces. Love Again, Bungee are the best. And only Baekhyun can sing UN Village.

- Un Village for song and Candy for concept.

- I thought of Bambi.

- UN Village. It gives me the feeling of Baekhyun R&B.

- I thought of Beautiful. I wonder as if because it's his first solo song, I thought of it first.

- It' really hard. I think Bambi matches Baekhyun's color perfectly, but Candy and UN Village do match too... so I can't choose.

- UN Village! It suits Baekhyun well, but I like Bambi too. If I watch Bambi stage once, I think I would change it to Bambi.









Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.