Friday, July 9, 2021

[Youtube] Praises for Baekhyun's acting in Moon Lovers



Youtube: Moon Lovers Ep 16 cut

[+2.1k] He is so fcking good at acting though. I still can't understand why it was a controversy back then......

[+1.6k] I remember when there was continuously Byun Baekhyun's acting controversy, those comments disappeared after Byun Baekhyun's crying acting in this episode. Those who laugh at other people's efforts are no better. If you can't support someone, please be quiet. Don't bash anyone who make efforts.

[+1.5k] Honestly they are such sweet couple compared to the main couple ㅠㅠ

[+1.4k] After I watched this, I got to know why Baekhyun received acting award.

[+1k] Isn't this the first time Baekhyun acting in a drama? I was seriously surprised...

[+707] This scene really made me kneel down and burst out crying in my bed. Baekhyun-nim and all the other actors' acting was so realistic and desperate that this was the saddest among all the scenes of Moon Lovers and I was crying a lot. Maybe this scene plays a part in the big aftereffect of Moon Lovers.

[+702] I really didn't know he was EXO and I was crying a lot while watching. Baekhyun's acting was so good to that extent.

[+557] Even after the show ends, this is the scene that I always watch more than once or twice a year, and every single time I feel that they were such a pitiful and affectionate couple. Baekhyun, I hope you can show various sides of you as a supporting actor in many dramas.

[+311] I can't think of anyone else but a child actor who could play Baekhyun's role. It was the role of a young boy who seemed to be very mischievous? He digested WangEun role very well.

[+274] If he couldn't act, viewers wouldn't have been this touched in this scene of Moon Lovers. Even many years have passed, this is one of a few scenes of Moon Lovers I can think of.

[+255] I didn't watch it at the time, but I watched it all yesterday, and I didn't feel any awkwardness at all in Baekhyun's acting though...? Why was there a controversy about his acting at the time? Whether it is innocent acting or an immature price, he did a very good job. His acting was so real when he died that I burst out crying. Is it just me?

[+147] I hope Baekhyun to do drama often. By watching that scene, I think he could be an actor idol.

[+32] I binge watched Moon Lovers yesterday and today and who said Byun Baekhyun couldn't act? Did the person who said he was bad watch the drama until the end? He is great. He did so well that I wondered who would digest that role in the beginning if it wasn't Byun Baekhyun. And Byun Baekhyun isn't an actor, but an idol. I was really surprised. Acting in a historical drama would have been difficult. And his acting when he was shot and stabbed to death, his expression was so good though..?

[+5] What's this? Is he EXO? I thought he was a rookie actor during that time. His acting is quite good though?

[+2] I just knew Baekhyun-ssi is EXO's member. I finished the whole drama yesterday. I was a fool. I thought he was an actor.







Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.