Friday, July 9, 2021

[Daum/Instiz] Baekhyun is the unrivaled soloist



t/n: all the articles are about the review "5 songs that confirm Baekhyun's talent (From music critic Kim Yoonha)"

Daum:

- People are like "UN Village is difficult UN Village is difficult," but if they sing Candy for once, there is no song that is as difficult.

- A genius who works hard is definitely Byun Baekhyun. He has been good but he keeps developing that whenever he releases songs, he does better and better...

- All I Got is really insane.

- I agree. Hope Baekhyun to discharge soon and release another solo album. Please feel that pull and push... that's seriously called genius.

- I love Candy album.

- It's a fact that rather than being a genius, Baekhyun tends to be more hardworking. He sings magically.

- There are quite many songs in the post I haven't listened. My most favorites are My Love, Love Again, Bungee…

- Love Again and Cry For Love are so good that I listen to them every day.

- I sang Candy at karaoke and I almost died.

- I already started getting goosebumps at the intro of All I Got.

- Trust-to-listen Baekhyun is unrivaled. His voice color is the best.

- UN Village is no joke. Trust-to-listen Baekhyun.

- Baekhyun sings so well... All the songs in the world...children's songs, pansori, trot...hope he to sings all those... that's my wish for the rest of my life...

- It's very hard to be captivating in every single vocal range, but Baekhyun can do that. He sings so well.

- This man is so cool. Please sing for a long time.

Instiz:
Daum:

- Baekhyun's voice color gives off a strong feeling, yet so sorrowful, sexy, and beautiful. One person has various tones so that it's really enjoyable to listen to his good songs.

- Personally, I like Baekhyun's OST. I think the song called On The Road is a song that shows the strength of Baekhyun's ballad. Baekhyun's voice color is soft and cozy, but this song sounds very sad and desperate, so I hope he would release a ballad album after he comes back from army... (I wouldn't complain if it was a remake album of Kim Kwangseok or Yoo Jaeha)

- All his songs are masterpieces.

- Personally, I like his voice in My Answer and El Dorado for EXO's songs and in Love Again for his solo songs.
> Huh my favorites are exactly the same. If there is more here, it's Bambi.

- Personally he is the singer I feel that it's such a waste to be in SM right now. 



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.