Monday, June 21, 2021

[Instiz] Candy vs Bambi




Instiz: 

- This is such a hard question... uhm still, Candy for me.

- BambiBamBambiBambiBambi for me. 

- This is really a difficult question but Candy for me.

- If considering song only, then it’s Bambi. 

- Ah Bambi...ah Candy... ah Bambi

- Ah so difficult... I like both but I like Bambi a little more. 

- I can’t choose. Canbi. 

- Canbi... Bamdy

- It’s Candy for album in general but for song Bambi is my favorite. 

- I’m a fan of another artist and I didn’t know they were the titles of the songs, I thought it was kind of personification, and I was like "Oh both Candy and Bambi match well with Baekhyun-nim's visuals"

- My favorite is Bambi. But for album, it's Candy.

- Candy. The whole concept is my style.

- Can I leave a comment even when I'm a fan of another artist. I like Candy so much that I bought all 3 versions.

- I'm a fan of another artist but Candy for me.

- It's difficult. Choosing title track is the most difficult. I like both a lot.

- Among the title tracks so far, Bambi is #1 in terms of his skills. Even though he is going to develop more.

- It's Bambi for song. But Candy's lyrics match Baekhyun seriously.

- It's Bambi for song, but Candy...it's the concept that will never appear in Kpop history again. It's the best ever and legend. Now I like Bambi a little more.

- Candy... I like Bambi too, but the lyrics of Candy are a perfect match with Baekhyun.

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.