Monday, April 5, 2021

[Theqoo] Hot articles about Baekhyun's online fansign

Theqoo: Breakout fandom reaction to fansign fanacc from a Baekhyun's fansite

Baekhyun: Honestly it has been a long time right? I'm also curious how have you been, if you like other people besides me by any chance?

Fan: You said we can go and come back..

Baekhyun: You can't!

- I'm dying... me too, you too, all, everybody can't ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Baekhyun = guilt...

- Why I'm not even a fan but I come to watch all Baekhyun communicating with fans? He is an idol that is always cute and funny to the bone.

- Tell me "You cannot" in my face too.

- Ah I'm not a fan but my heart flutters. Insane.

- "Neon andwae (you can't)" the power of these three letters tsk tsk

- Woah I'm not a fan but my heart fcking flutters. I keep watching it. Such a top idol treats fan in a heart-warming manner. Sometimes I come to watch his hot fansign clips and I'm speechless.

- Me too. Tell me that too.

- I'm a fan of another artist but I must click if there are hot Baekhyun's articles. Today too, my heart flutters.

- This is like a life contract. How fans can go elsewhere?

- Woah his charm is awesome. I can't get out of this.

- This is too much. He needs to be sued for this. I'm not even Baekhyun's fan but how can I get out of the clip?

- Woah sriously he is such a human guilt. Not a fan but I'm really bewitched.

- You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. You cannot. 

- I'm a fan of another artist but everything hot about Baekhyun proves that he is Genius idol.

- As expected hard-core fandom is different.

- Woah even top idol does like this...no instead that's why he is a top idol. Every single of his responses...deserves to have a hard-core fandom.

- You get to know why he is still a top male idol.

Theqoo: Baekhyun: You aren't 03 liner though. I know your age.

Baekhyun: I hope you won't lose that bright spirit.

Fan: Of course oppa. I'm 03 liner 19 years old now. I will like oppa even until I turn 29 and 39.

Baekhyun: You are 19???

Fan: Yes I'm 03 liner. How old do I look like?

Baekhyun: You aren't 03 liner though.

Fan: No I'm 03 linerrrrrrrrrr

Baekhyun: I know your age.

Fan: No I'm not XX liner. I'm 03 liner.

Baekhyun: Are you sure?

Fan: I'm sure. Also oppa isn't 30, oppa is 22.

Baekhyun: Got it! Let's go with that let's go with that!

- The fan and her real madness ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The fan is fcking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I envy her personality.

- They are like a drunk and crazy E(xtrovert) with an I(ntrovert) who can't handle the situation. Both are cute.

- The fan is a real madness even with her nickname. what's with 'Hating on Military Manpower Administration'

- How many times I have been rewatching it though.

- Before they talked about 03 liner, looking at the way Baekhyun said he hoped she won't lose her bright spirit, I think he has already suffered once ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Baekhyun's expression at the end... as if all his energy has been sucked out of him.

- This is so funny. I keep watching it.

- The fan is like a powerful E.

- No "I hope you won't lose your bright spirit" How E the fan was though..

- When he said not to lose the bright spirit, I thought it was gonna be something touching. I can't expect the tension to be this insane

- It's so funny the way he was soothing the fan. The fan is so cute.

- The way Baekhyun can't handle the fan..

- I wondered why he said not to lose the bright spirit, I understood right away after watching the last part.

- Baekhyun looks completely like an I in this.

- It's like all his energy had already been sucked out because of that 'bright spirit' before they talked about 03 liner.

Theqoo: Baekhyun: Wait for me. Honestly there is no one like me

- King-jong (Approve/agree to the highest level)
(t/n: a slang combined by 킹/king and 인정/approve. Recently they add king to the front of every word. Baekhyun also mentioned it in the clip)

- He has well-grounded confidence. My heart flutters.

- He is human guilt. I approve this.

- It's true that there is no one like you. Can't find anywhere.

- That he doesn't know what is king-jong is even godly perfect.

- I heard Baekhyun plays game a lot, but I can't believe he doesn't know king-jong.

- I'm not idol fan, but I think this is how idol needs to be. I'm bewitched.

- He has reasons to be confident. He is cool.

- Compared to the "You can't" that was hot yesterday, he looks even so much cooler with this one.

- But seriously there is no idol like Baekhyun. Not a fan but...

- He knows himself well.

- I'm a muggle but I'll wait for you.

- Even that he doesn't know what is king-jong is heart-fluttering. Did I just fall for Baekhyun?

- Not a fan but I'll wait for you too....

- It's so funny that the fan said king-jong out of no where. I don't think Baekhyun doesn't know what is king-jong. It's like a self-question "What's with king-jong?" 

- Now suddenly I started waiting for Baekhyun...

- I'm a fan of another artist but he makes me want to wait for him too. What's this?









Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.