Monday, April 5, 2021

[Theqoo/Pann] Baekhyun's 'Bambi' closed first week sales with 868k copies (#1 soloists, #7 idols) + general public's interest

Theqoo: First week sales

- His fandome is insane.

- He is a soloist but he is daebak. He sells physical albums as much as a group.

- He sells even better than EXO tsk tsk

- Not 86k but 860k??? is it even possible to do it alone? Insane. His popularity is fcking awesome.

- He is higher than EXO tsk tsk

- Insane.... he is cool.

I think there could have had better results if there had more supplies. Anyway his current results are really impressive as well!!

- For real... there wasn't any event during preorder time, the preorder number is also lesser than the first week sales... If talking about something lacking, there is no end...

- The more Baekhyun goes, the more he has become a singer that is looked forward to. He already eats all up with his voice color, but his songs are also very good.

- Congrats. Baekhyun now goes beyond trust-to-listen (image), so I look forward to his album. I even look forward to him more after he comes back from military, so I hope he goes and comes back safely, and works hard!

- Cool. Baekhyun can't help but being successful, but I hope he will be more successful. People who make efforts are the best.

- But honestly if they do another fansign, I think it's possible to reach 900k...


OP: For music which direction to go to catch the general public's interest?
I have never seen R&B is at the top of the music market.
What comes to my mind is somewhat similar to the level Dean's 'Instagram' or 'D'??
Is it really hard to release a song like this? Those two songs are really masterpieces.
When I listen to Baekhyun's 'Love Again', Baekhyun's emotional expression seems to be his strength. Is there any music that can maximize that strength and captivate all at once?

- It would be great if Baekhyun could play that role who popularizes...? R&B that has no general public's interest.

- I thought 'Candy' was kind of easy listening, but Baekhyun's song itself is not easy listening and unlike Dean, Baekhyun is a male idol. There are a lot of people who don't listen to him because of the idol prejudice. Thus, I think it's important to do other broadcast activities and build it up step by step to catch the public's interest. But still, personally, I hope he keeps going on the R&B route for his album.
> Right. It's kind of high-class music. I didn't think it was the type of music that is as easy to listen to as other songs. But after 'Candy', I can feel that Baekhyun's songs are mentioned a lot in female-dominated sites to the extent that I wonder if this is how he has gained more listeners.

- Like the comment below, it works if he releases ballads, but I think R&B starts having fixed listeners recently, so I feel happy.
> I'm active on another site, and 'Love Again' goes viral. Many idol fans listen to it.

- 'Bambi' is a minor-style this time, but looking at how it is maintaining on chart now, I am so happy that he attracts listeners...In several communities, many people say that they trust and listen to Baekhyun's songs. R&B is a minor genre, but like the comment below, I want the genre to be known more through Baekhyun. Maybe that's why I feel pity that he has to enlist...

- Baekhyun can catch the public's interest if he releases ballad. Something like 'My Love'
> There would be immediate reaction to ballads, but it seems Baekhyun wants to stay with R&B.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.