Monday, April 5, 2021

[Theqoo/Daum] Baekhyun's physical album sales surpassed preorder number in first week sales



Daum:

- I haven't even got my invoice...

- As expected of Baekhyun.

- SM what are you doing? Give me my albums. It has been a week since I placed the order.

- I like his songs.

- I told you to make it 1 million preorders.

- Insane! He is going to reach 1M. Mine hasn't come yet.

- Baekhyun-ah, I haven't bought any albums for 5 years, but I bought 4 copies because of you.

- SM-ah, how great it would be if only you went with 1M preorders since the beginning? 

- When will my album come? I bought during preorder time though.

- SM's supply is no joke. I bought more on Thursday, but they haven't released my invoice.

- One and only one-top soloist Baekhyun. 

- Congrats! I listened to the whole album and at first I like the b-side tracks. But the more I listen, I fell for Bambi too. I really like his songs.

- All his songs are really good. I need to study but fck I keep hearing the songs in my head.

- Let's reach 1M before he enlists!!!

- Woah daebak. But I like his songs every time he releases.

- Woah how solo album is about to reach 1M? He is really amazing. But Baekhyun's songs are always good.

- It seems there are many people like me that albums from 1st batch of preorder haven't come.

- My album hasn't come and they haven't released invoice for my 2nd purchase.

- Why haven't they given me mine? I'm not even a fan but I like the songs so much that I bought. But they don't give me my album.


- He surpassed his preorders

- Woah It is like at another world.

- They should have taken 1M preorders though...

- This many on his own??

- SM has no greedy for album (sales)? Every time SM singers start first week sales, as they have tight preorder number, there are people who can't buy albums because of the short of supply.

- But I haven't received mine. It was during preorder time though.

- His album this time is a party of masterpieces. So I have to wait for 2 years now to hear new songs..

- Baekhyun-ah, congrats!! I'm so proud. Rich master singer puppy, 2 years later, we will make it 1 million in the first day for you!


- It must be great to reach 1 million.

- No but was it the same for Candy too? It feels like they catch a small number of preorders for Baekhyun while fans are looking for stocks and buying everything.

- Stock-phobic SM.

- I'm not a fan but I bought (albums) today.

- Not a fan but I hope he will reach 1 million.


- This is sexy.

- Wow he is selling scarily.

- SM has been stockphobic.

- They received preorders, but such an amazing company that they can't do statistical estimation. Anyway, I'm enjoying Baekhyun's songs.







Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.