Thursday, April 8, 2021

[Instiz] Baekhyun's voice isn't unique but unique

Instiz: Baekhyun's voice isn't unique but

OP: It's unique (t/n: phonetically sound like 'unique' in english)... you know what I mean?

He understands the pros and cons of his voice in detail, so he tends to control all his vocalization, pronunciation, and even rhythm. Even if his voice is common, it doesn't sound common at all. Agree agree? His voice tends to be common, but his skills are great that it doesn't sound common. That's definitely Baekhyun's 'unique'

- He uses techniques very well.

- Woah for me Baekhyun's voice is totally unique.

- His voice is really solid.

- His skills are great.

- Baekhyun's voice is like the idol version of Nam Doil.

- I don't think his voice color is unique, but he uses his voice well.

- Voice color + skills... the synergy effect is awesome.

- His voice isn't common, is it? His voice is totally naturally gifted.

- He has the voice that doesn't have mixed opinions between like and dislike.

- He was born with skills to bring out the boyish feeling at mid-low registers.

- I think Baekhyun's skills are very unique. 

- I like his singing skills. I can see he has been studying and practicing singing.

- Rather than that it's not unique, his voice is very comfortable to listen to.

It's like his voice is stuck in my ear. I love his pronunciation and tone.

- I was fcking shocked when I heard Baekhyun's voice in his debut days. I like his voice a lot. 'What Is Love' is really great. When I listened to him at that time, I had a feeling like "He and Kyungsoo have such a great voice."

- He does well at all aspects: skills, pronunciation, tone as well as voice color. Rather being common, I think his voice strongly brings out a light and clean feeling...? His voice is clean, but very unique. But it's not that it's hard to listen to him because his voice is unique, instead it's really nice to listen to him. I don't know what I'm talking about, but anyway I like his voice...

- His voice isn't extremely unique, but kind of special.

- His voice isn't very unique, but it is also never common. He has a boyish voice. His voice is handsome.

- I just don't know. I think there is a point that he sings deliciously. Killing part...? Anyway, he's really good.
> He sings very smartly, starting with his pronunciation, then his breathing, rhythm, all are so delicious. He sings paying attention to every details. He sounds like he was born to sing like that.

- His voice color is clean and his skills are unique.

- His voice color isn't unique, but he sings as he brings life to it.

- As much as that he digests everything, right?

Taeyeon, IU, Baekhyun. I think these voices have something in common? It's easy to mistake that their voices are common, but they are never common voices. They are really good that it's easy to listen to them. They bring me that feeling (Kind of heart-warming senior material that can be found in any college, but there will never be any...)

- His voice isn't unique, but he has the voice that you can't find around you, like no matter how hard you look, you don't have a senior like Song Joongki in your school. You all know university photo of Song Joongki, right?

I know what you guys are talking about. His voice isn't kind of splashing/fizzy, but it's unique and it's so good. If you look around, there's no one who has the same voice color as his.

- I think he is really good at using his breath.

- Baekhyun's voice is comfortable, and Baekhyun has his own voice. You can tell it is his voice when you hear it. His ballad sounds comfortable and R&B sounds skillful. Thus, I feel his voice is even more unique. 

- Baekhyun's voice is like his identification card.

- He is a heavenly singer.

- Baekhyun-ssi's voice color and skills are unrivaled. His voice is charming as well as firm.

- His voice isn't unique, but he has a delicate voice that is also neither common nor not common. Regardless of genre, his voice fits well with many songs. He express it differently by adjusting his vocalization and voice color according to genres. His image and his voice are also somewhere between a boy and a young man...?

- But in EXO's group parts, Baekhyun's voice is always heard very clearly.

- Right, his voice isn't unique, but once you hear his voice, you can't forget it.

- I think Baekhyun's voice is extremely sharp. Thus, I know right away of it's his part. 



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.